Everest Heli Tour
Easy Heli Charter Service offers Everest Heli tour that lets you enjoy the pleasant experience of flying over the colossal Mount Everest which is the World’s tallest mountain of the world. Everest Helicopter Tour offers the closest possible views of Mount Everest. Everest flight also includes the aerial view of medieval Kathmandu that is clustered with courtyards, palaces and temples.
Flight to Everest begins at around 7am. You will be escorted to Kathmandu Airport from your hotel by our representative. Leaving the airfield of domestic Airport of Kathmandu, you will head east and fly through Himalayan Ranges to Lukla. We will land our chopper on the helipad of Everest View Hotel. Helicopter stops at Everest View Hotel for about an hour. We will enjoy our breakfast and save the memories in still shots. We will enjoy the views of looming Mount Everest in addition with panoramic views of Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Thamserku, Thyangboche and other peaks. We will finally return back to airport in Kathmandu. Remember us for booking Everest Heli Tour and get the best deal on Everest Heli Tour cost.
Everest Heli tour Starting Point: Tribhuvan Domestic Airport, Kathmandu
Everest Heli tour Ending Point: Tribhuvan Domestic Airport, Kathmandu
Everest Heli tour Time Duration: 2.5-3:00hrs including 45min ground time at Everest View Hotel
Everest Heli tour Best Time: September- December, January- June
- Departure from Kathmandu airport at around 6:00 – 6:30 AM and heads towards the east.
- The flight takes off from the Kathmandu airport and first lands in Lukla(2860m/9831ft.) The flight then takes off for the mountain flight.
- On this trip you will see the Everest Base Camp (5364m/17595ft.), Mount Everest(8848m/17595ft.), & other peaks like Lhotse(8516m/27940ft.), Ama Dablam(6856m/22493ft.), etc. along with the Khumbu Glacier(7600m/24900ft.), Gokyo Lake etc.
- We’ll also take you to Kalapatthar where you can have closest and clearest possible view of Everest. In Kalapatthar we give you 10 min of ground time.
- After the trip, the helicopter will land at Syangboche for meal at Everest View Hotel (World’s highest placed hotel). At the hotel we give you 45 mins of ground time, in this period you can sit out enjoying the panoramic views of Himalayan Mountains and celebrate the completion of our Everest adventure over a sumptuous breakfast.
- Once all the sightseeing trips are complete, the helicopter will return to Lukla for the refueling for few minutes and finally heads back to Kathmandu.
What is Included in the Cost
- Helicopter Charter Cost
What is Excluded in the Cost
- Personal expenses
- Cost other than Helicopter Charter Cost
- Trip Grade : Moderate
Heli Sightseeing Tours
Everest Heli Tour
Easy Heli Charter Service offers Everest Heli tour that lets you enjoy the pleasant experience...
Ghorepani - Annapurna - Poon Hill Heli Tour
Ghorepani is a village in Myagdi District in the Dhaulagiri Zone of northern-central Nepal. It...
Langtang Helicopter Tour
Easy Heli Charter Service offers Langtang Helicopter tour which lets you enjoy the aerial view...