Easy Heli Charter Service Pvt. Ltd. is the government registered office (Reg. No. 93341/068/069) with its head office at Mandikhatar, Mahankal-8, Kathmandu, Nepal. There are certain conditions that you should know prior to making helicopter reservation with us. We encourage you to read these conditions carefully before making a deal.
1) The term we and us refer to ‘Easy Heli Charter Service Pvt. Ltd.’ and the term ‘you’ and ‘your’ is used here for the viewer and the user of this website.
2) We shall not be held responsible for any delays or changes in itineraries caused by an act, omission or other unforeseen circumstances. By making a deal. You are fully agreeing that such situations may occur.
3) We reserve the right to refuse to continue to carry any passenger(s) that disturb other passenger(s) or make adverse effect upon the smooth operation of a tour itinerary.
4) We shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of your baggage and personal possessions.
5) If any of the passengers falls ill and needs to be rescued, we are not liable for evacuation expenses, hospital expenses, doctor’s fees and repatriation costs. We shall not be liable for any refund of the tour fare.
6) It is your responsibility to have a valid passport and visa. We shall not be held responsible for obtaining these visas.
7) Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of your deposit of certain percent of the price of the programs. You will be invoiced for the remainder of the cost, which is payable before the tour departure.
8) We reserve the right to cancel your booking if your balance is not paid at the specified time.
9) Your deposit will not be refunded if you cancel your booking. However, provided you notify us of your cancellation before your final payment is due; your deposit may be transferred to another tour listed in this website at any time period.
10) If we need to cancel our helicopter service, your deposit and any other payments made will be refunded in full. However, if the cancellation is due to unforeseen circumstances like civil war or political unrest, we will deduct the reasonable expenses that we have incurred from the deposit before refund.
11) We reserve the right to change the prices quoted in this website in the event of external factors beyond our control like changes in exchange rate. You are free to cancel your booking if the increased price exceeds 10% of the total cost. You will obtain a full refund of all money that you have paid excluding insurance premium.
12) The contents of this website have been carefully compiled. The provided facts are correct. Any changes if made will be notified to you as soon as possible.
13) On signing the booking form, you are agreeing to accept our terms and conditions. On accepting your booking, we agree to carry out our obligations to you as defined in our website.