- Pick up by tourist vehicle in the morning by our representative.
- Departure from Kathmandu airport.
- The flight takes off from the Kathmandu airport and first lands in Lukla (2860m). The flight then takes off for the mountain flight.
- We’ll also take you to Kalapatthar (5643m) where you can have closest and clearest possible view of Everest. At Kalapatthar, we give you 5-8 minutes of ground time.
- After the trip, the helicopter will land at Syangboche at Hotel Everest View (World’s highest placed hotel). At the hotel we give you 45 minutes of ground time, in this period you can sit out enjoying the panoramic views of Himalayan Mountains and celebrate the completion of our Everest adventure over a sumptuous breakfast.
- Once all the sightseeing trips are complete, the helicopter will return to Lukla for the refueling for few minutes and finally heads back to Kathmandu.
- Drop by our vehicle to your convenient location.
Note: If more than 3 pax then we will do 2 shuttle flights (3 pax at a time) from Pheriche to Kalapatthar to Syangboche
Time Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes by helicopter + 1 hour (Ground time + Breakfast*)